Susan Hanley LLC
represents a connected network of forward-thinking strategists, technical architects, and business analysts dedicated to helping organizations build effective portal and collaboration solutions – solutions with measurable results.
Successful portal, collaboration, and knowledge management solutions require an investment in a lot more than just technology. Organizational and political (process and people) strategies have a much greater impact and as a result, a comprehensive strategy is vital for success.
Sue and her network of associates can help your organization realize clear and tangible value from your investment in portal and collaboration technologies, especially Microsoft SharePoint, to improve your organization’s ability to:
- Share and leverage expertise – both inside the company and as part of an extended network of customers, suppliers and partners
- Find and organize information assets with an effective information architecture design
- Build awareness and gain adoption for your intranet, portal and collaboration solutions
- Plan an effective governance strategy
- Demonstrate measureable value from your investments in portal and collaboration technology